How to install a Grodan GroSens sensor?Danny Plugge
The Grodan GroSens sensor needs to be placed correctly in order to get the best measurements. Below you will find instructions on how to place a Grodan GroSens sensor:
- The GroSens Sensors have a signal range of 50 metres, therefore the sensors need to be positioned within a 50 metre radius of the GroSens Receiver.
- The GroSens sensor needs to be placed 8 to 10 cm left from the second block from the drain hole of the slab.
- It’s very important that the antenna of the sensor is placed on the opposite side from the second block of the slab.
- The GroSens sensor can be used on slabs with a height of 7,5 cm and 10 cm. To change the sensor for a slab of 10 cm in height you will need to change the guiding plate from the lowest position to the heighest position.
- In case the former mentioned rules cannot be applied on your situation, please contact us via the form.
Would you like to purchase a Grodan GroSens sensor or do you have questions about how to install the Grodan Grosens sensor? Go to our Grodan GroSens sensor to download an installation manual or to place a request for information or quote.