How to clean filters and nozzles of an Empas spraying boomDanny Plugge
It is important to clean the filters and nozzles of the spray booms regularly. Below is a step-by-step plan on how to clean the filters and nozzles of spray booms:
- Make sure that the spraying boom is connected to the spraying trolley.
- First flush your spraying boom with clean water.
- Unscrew the filter cup from the main filter.
- Remove the inner filter from the filter housing.
- Blow compressed air through the filter. This can release residue from the filters.
- Then reassemble the filter in reverse order.
- Unscrew the nozzle caps and remove the filters from the nozzles.
- Blow compressed air through the filter and nozzles. Residual media may be released from the filters.
- Reassemble the filter and turn the nozzle cap back in place. Pay attention with left and right caps.
Looking for spare parts for the Empas spraying trolley or do you have questions about the cleaning process of the filters and nozzles of an Empas spraying boom? Ask them using the form below.
Hortispares provides you with all the horticultural spare parts you need. Easily find the right spare parts through exploded views!