How do you make an inspection schedule?Danny Plugge
For an organization that operates as smoothly as possible and also ensures work safety, regularly checking the equipment is of great importance. Determining potential defects would allow you to act quickly, which can result in avoiding (long) downtime. Therefore we are glad to help you by developing an inspection schedule for the inspection of your devices.
- Map out and provide an overview of which machines operate within your business.
- Determine which malfunctions might occur and what will cause these malfunctions to happen on each computer.
- Note for each system when potential malfunctions need to be tested for previously observed potential malfunctions.
- Determine who is responsible for conducting each machine’s inspection.
- Make a simple, orderly schedule which consists each of the above points and where it is possible to take note of when the inspection has been carried out.
We also recommend that you conduct annual periodic maintenance by a professional mechanic in addition to routine inspection of your devices. Not only does this eliminate down time, some insurance providers and other organizations also make it obligatory. This periodic maintenance can be performed for you by Royal Brinkman’s service mechanics.
Further details on how to produce an inspection schedule
Do you have any questions or would you like advice about the inspection schedule? Then contact one of our specialists or, using the form below, ask your question. On working days, we will respond within 24 hours.