Empas Georgia Spraying Trolley 1000L
Find the right part(s)
On working days your request will be handled within 24 hours by our team of specialists.
✔ Worldwide delivery
✔ Regular maintenance of horticultural machinery
✔ Hortispares is powered by Royal Brinkman
- Technical Specifications
- Request information
Empas spray truck The Georgia spray truck is built in such a way that all controls are placed on one side of the truck, preventing unnecessary walking around the truck. Even the filling opening is placed as far to the side of the tank as possible. Because of the countersunk wheelbases in the tank, the […]
Empas spray truck
The Georgia spray truck is built in such a way that all controls are placed on one side of the truck, preventing unnecessary walking around the truck. Even the filling opening is placed as far to the side of the tank as possible. Because of the countersunk wheelbases in the tank, the machine is constructed low and one can easily reach the filling opening of the tank. Because the suction hose is mounted at the bottom, the pump empties the tank completely, thus reducing residual liquid to an absolute minimum. In other words, a spraying trolley that is very user-friendly and that you can use for years to come.
The Empas Georgia spraying trolleys are available with an electric or petrol motor, depending on your needs.
The standard version includes:
- Polyethylene liquid tank (1000 liter)
- Polyethylene clean water tank with drain valve, recessed in the large tank.
- Sieve tank in the filling opening
- Hinged lid with ventilation
- Stir injector in the tank to optimally mix the spraying agents
- Lockable suction filter, so that the filter can be easily cleaned when the tank is full
- Leveling glass with scale per 50 litres, with drain valve
- Filler pipe with GEKA connection and non-return valve mounted in the tank
- Pressure relief valve mounted on the pump
- 4 x wheels 6 play with brake on front wheels
- A powder coated frame
Advantages of Empas spraying trucks
- All controls on one side of the trolley
- Machine is constructed low, so it is easy to reach the filling opening.
- Residual liquid is limited to an absolute minimum
- Easy to use with a long service life
Not sure how to work with the low flow or high flow controller? Read our article about it for some tips and tricks on how to get started.
Make sure you clean the spraying trolley after using the trolley, since it could cause harm to the plants the next time you use it if you haven’t cleaned the it well.
|Capacity||45 litres per minute|
|Pressure||Max. 40 bar|
|Driving||Honda fuel engine Gx270LX/8.2 Pk|
|Tank volume||600 litres|
|Clean water tank volume||16 litres|
Parts from this machine
Pressure guage 0-60 b glycerin OA 63 stainless steel€ 20.66 excl. VAT
Pressure gauge 0-250b Glycerin OA 63 stainless steel€ 28.98 excl. VAT