How to change gaskets | Empas spraying trolleyDanny Plugge
Step by step explanation on how to change gaskets of your Empas spraying trolley
In this video we show you how to change gaskets of your horticultural Empas spraying trolley.
- Flush the pump with clean water.
- Unplug the pump.
- Disconnect the pressure hoses.
- Disconnect the suction and return hose.
- Loosen the head bolts.
- Remove the pump head from the crankcase.
- Use an inner trigger set to remove the gaskets, try not to damage the brass bushings.
- Mount the new gasketss in the pumphead in the right order.
- Check that the plungers of the pump are not damaged.
- Re-assemble the pumphead on the crankcase.
- Tighten the head bolts securely using a mixer wrench.
- Reconnect the suction and return hose.
- Finally, connect the pressure hoses.