How to clean the inline dirt filter of a Priva NutriFlex or NutriJetDanny Plugge
Cleaning the Priva NurtriFlex or NutriJet is very important. In this video we show you how to clean the inline dirt filter of a Priva NurtiFlex or NurtiJet.
Warning: Before you start maintenance, the system must be disabled.
- Set the unit maintenance mode software-wise and turn off the pump switch.
- Cut off the water supply to take away the pressure.
- Loosen the couplings.
- Remove the filter element from the housing.
- Rinse out the filter with water. You can use a toothbrush.
- Reposition the filter and tighten the couplings.
- Turn the pump switch back on.
- Set the unit back to operating mode software-wise.
Would you like to purchase spare parts for the Priva NurtriFlex of NutriJet or do you have questions about Priva NutriFlex of NutriJet? Ask them using the form below.
Hortispares provides you with all the horticultural spare parts your need, also for a sensor. Easily find the right spare parts through exploded views!