How to change cuffs | Empas spraying trolleyDanny Plugge
Step by step explanation on how to change cuffs of your Empas spraying trolley
In this video we show you how to change cuffs.
- Flush the pump with clean water.
- Unplug the pump.
- Disconnect the pressure hoses.
- Disconnect the suction and return hose.
- Loosen the head bolts.
- Remove the pump head from the crankcase.
- Use an inner trigger set to remove the cuffs, try not to damage the brass bushings.
- Mount the new cuffs in the pumphead in the right order.
- Check that the plungers of the pump are not damaged.
- Re-assemble the pumphead on the crankcase.
- Tighten the head bolts securely using a mixer wrench.
- Reconnect the suction and return hose.
- Finally, connect the pressure hoses.
View all Empas pumps
Empas has different spraying trolleys, and many different pumps. Click on the button below to go to all Empas pumps. These pumps all include an exploded view. So, instead of taking a guess whether or not you have the correct spare parts, it is easier to click on the right part in the exploded view to select exactly the spare part you need.