Cleaning the dosing channels dirt filter of a Priva NutriFlex or NutriJetDanny Plugge
Cleaning the dosing channels dirt filter of a Priva NurtriFlex or NutriJet is very important. In this video we show you how to clean the dosing channel’s dirt filter of a Priva NutriFlex of NutriJet.
Warning: Before you start maintenance, the system must be disabled.
- The dirt filter need to be cleaned once per month. Make sure that you wear chemical resistant gloves and safety glasses, because chemicals can be caustic and corrosive.
- Set the unit to maintenance mode software-wise and turn off the pump switch.
- Close the valve on the fertilizer line closest to the unit and cut off the water supply to take away the pressure.
- Place a spull containment facility underneath the filter.
- Unscrew the cap.
- Remove the filter element from the housing.
- Rinse out the filter underneath the tap. You can use for example a pipe of toothbrush.
- Reposition the filter and screw the cap back onto the filter.
- Open the valve on the fertilizer line and turn the pump switch back on.
- Set the unit back to operating mode software-wise.
- Check that the filter is not leaking.
- Empty the spill containment facility into the appropriate fertilizer tank.
Would you like to purchase spare parts for the Priva NurtriFlex of NutriJet or do you have questions about Priva NutriFlex of NutriJet? Ask them using the form below.
Hortispares provides you with all the horticultural spare parts your need, also for a sensor. Easily find the right spare parts through exploded views!