Drygair DG12 Dehumidifier
On working days your request will be handled within 24 hours by our team of specialists.
✔ Worldwide delivery
✔ Regular maintenance of horticultural machinery
✔ Hortispares is powered by Royal Brinkman
- Technical Specifications
- Request information
Drygair DG12 is a greenhouse dehumidifier for professional growers in horticulture. The DryGair units offer advanced humidity control, continuous air circulation and the option to be upgraded to include heating and cooling functions, all in one unit. The DG12 condenses up to 12 gallons water per hour. The DryGair greenhouse dehumidifier removes condensation from the […]
Drygair DG12 is a greenhouse dehumidifier for professional growers in horticulture. The DryGair units offer advanced humidity control, continuous air circulation and the option to be upgraded to include heating and cooling functions, all in one unit. The DG12 condenses up to 12 gallons water per hour.
The DryGair greenhouse dehumidifier removes condensation from the air and eliminates the need for night-time venting. No more night-time venting means a significant reduction in heat and CO² loss. With the reduction in heat loss growers can expect to see up to 50% in energy savings. Constant air circulation provided by the DryGair unit allows for higher humidity levels without leaf dew accumulation. This entire process allows the plant stoma adsorb more CO² thus increasing yield. The entire process takes the humid air, condenses water from the air and then returns the dry air back into the closed growing facility, in a unique and uniform circulation. You will accomplish a more stable greenhouse climate that prevents diseases. A more stable climate will result into higher yields while reducing the use of pesticides.
The DryGair is the most energy efficient greenhouse dehumidifier available.
- Healthier crops with up to 20% greater yields.
- Prevents loss of CO².
- Constant high volume air flow: 13,000 f³/min.
- Optional heating and cooling.
- Up to 50% energy savings.
- 13 gallons / hour water removed using only 10 kw.* (At 64˚C 80% RH)
- Prevents humidity related diseases & reduces the need for pesticides.
- 10 to 20% reduction in crop cycle.
- Continuous Air circulation.
- Patented design and process.
The DryGair greenhouse dehumidifier will not heat up the air during the dehumidification process.
- Better humidity control allow you to control the dew point.
- Can be integrated with most climate control systems or operate independently.
- Closed system, no use of desiccant or chemicals.
- Only power and condensate lines need to be connected.
- Reduction in pesticides use and other chemicals.
- No chemicals needed for disease control.
- Less air space is needed around plants for higher density planting.
- Used for Vegetables, flowers, herbs, organic & cannabis.
The units can be positioned in different ways: along the rows, on the side of the greenhouses or can be installed above the gutter. On top of that the Drygair DG12 is easily integrated in new or existing greenhouses. Please ask our specialist for more information about the installation of the greenhouse dehumidifiers.
|Dimensions||Depth 930mm Width 2320 mm||Water condensation @ 18°C, 80%RH||45 L/u|
|Weight||~825 kg||Electricity consumption||10 kW|
|Height*||2410 mm + ~500 mm||Electricity requirements||3 Phase, 400 V, 50 Hz
I (oper max) = 31 Amp
|Area coverage**||Tot 4000 m²||Air flow||~22.000 m³/u|
|Optimal temperatures’ range||10 – 25 ºC||Type of refrigerant||R507|
* Exact height can be specifically adjusted
** Depends on the crop
This is DryGair | Dehumidifier – Heating & Cooling
How to install a DryGair DG-12 standard unit?
Parts from this machine
Sendzimir segment bend diam 800mm 90gr for DryGair324.62$ excl. VAT