Dosatron D9 Greenline Dosing pump 1 – 5 % D9GL5 + Bypass
On working days your request will be handled within 24 hours by our team of specialists.
✔ Worldwide delivery
✔ Regular maintenance of horticultural machinery
✔ Hortispares is powered by Royal Brinkman
- Technical Specifications
- Request information
Dosatron D9 the successor to the D8. More reliable more resitant to chemicals and very easy to maintain (without tools) Dosatron is a water driven dosing pump. The Dosatron, linked to the water net, uses the water pressure as the only driving force for the motor sucker. This actuates a piston, that sucks up the […]
Dosatron D9 the successor to the D8.
- More reliable
- more resitant to chemicals
- and very easy to maintain (without tools)
Dosatron is a water driven dosing pump.
The Dosatron, linked to the water net, uses the water pressure as the only driving force for the motor sucker. This actuates a piston, that sucks up the concentrate in the configured percentage and subsequently mixes it with the driving water. The solution obtained is then distributed across the piping. The injected amount of concentrate is always proportional to the quantity of water going through the Dosatron, even if fluctuations in water pressure or changes in the through-flow occur.
- Infinitely adjustable from outside
- Proportional dosing, so always the configured percentage, regardless the through-flow or pressure.
- Injection: D3RE5 is adjustable of 1 – 5%
- 500 to 9000 L/h
- Easier maintenance: 35 parts instead of 96 parts, entirely without metal and more easily replaceable.
- Standard with integrated switch for decommissioning.
- Only available in green.
- Dosing Range: 1 – 5%
- Flow range: 500 l/h – 9m3/h
- Workload: 0.3 – 8 bar
- Connection: 1 1/2 “BSP NPT
Introduced spring 2019
Engine: from 69 to 39 parts
up to 9000 l / h