Exploded views makes ordering the right parts easyDennis Bignell
In the horticultural branche, there are a lot of machines to help maximize efficiency and yield. There are spraying equipment, water installations, hygiene equipment and so on. When one breaks down, you want it back up working again as soon as possible. Ordering the right spare parts isn’t always an easy task. There are several obstacles to overcome when ordering spare parts online. Finding the right part, for the right machine and (most important) making sure that it is compatible. This is where exploded views makes it a lot easier.
What are exploded views?
An exploded view is a picture, photo or drawing that shows the machine and the assembly of the components within that machine. It shows how the parts fit together. The parts can also be individually named for better reference. Therefore these exploded views are really useful for finding a spare part inside the machine.
The perks of using exploded views:
- Easy search per machine
- Visual search of the spare parts
- Directly go to the parts from the exploded views
- Minimize the chance of ordering the wrong part
How does exploded views work?
Hortispares.com has over 10 000 spare parts from various brands including Berg Hortimotive, Priva, Revaho and Empas. This makes for an easy search, so growers, dealers and installers can find the right horticultural machinery and spare parts.
Looking for a spare part for your horticultural machine in three steps:
- On the homepage select ‘Machines’ at the top of the page.
- Use the filter on the left to search per brand or category for the right machine.
- Clicking on the image beneath ’Parts finder’ will show the exploded view, click on the grey dots to view the accompanying part, and order within a click.
Questions about ordering with exploded views?
If you want to request a quote or if you ‘re having trouble with searching for the right horticultural spare parts please fill in the form.