Compass 2S Irrigation Edition
€ 3,185.00 excl. VATOrder Unit: piece(s)
The online spare parts store for horticulture
✔ Worldwide delivery with FedEx
✔ You can place your order without an account
✔ Receive a tracking code when your order is shipped
- Additional information
The Compass 2S Irrigation Edition is a part for the Priva Proces Computer Compass
Priva Compass has two basic variants: Priva Compass 2S and Priva Compass 4S. It is possible to expand the Compass system with a Compass 2X or 4X to control multiple cultivation zones.
Depending on the number of cultivation zones and the number of measurements and controls you can choose the most suiteble solution for the situation.
By default every Priva Compass 2S/X or 4S/X offers:
- Priva Gateway (only in Compass 2S/4S)
- Priva Blue ID C4 controller(s)
- Flexibility due to small I/O modules
- multivoltage power 100-230 VAC 50-60Hz
- Separated power supply for Priva Compass and field devices (two 24 VDC power supplies)
- Industrial quality control boxes
De irrigation edition is an irrigation controller with software options, used to control for example water units like the Priva NutriOne, NutriFit or NutriJet with at most 5 dosing channels and supporting at most 25 valves and 10 irrigation strategies.
The Priva Compass 2S Industrial cabinet (500x500x210) including:
- Priva Blue ID C4-MX34-Controller
- Priva Gateway including Priva Operator core-edition
- Priva WiFi-Dongle used to make the Compass into a local WiFi-Hotspot
- 3 Priva Blue ID DOR6 Expansion modules
- Total available I/O; 8 universal inputs, 12 digital inputs, 6 analog outputs, 26 digital outputs
- Trafo Block 100-230V / 100 VA / 24VAC / 50-60Hz
- 2 power supplies 100-240VAC 24VDC / 3.2A / 50-60Hz
It is not possible to put the Compass irrigation editions in a network.
regardless of the device you use, you always have a clear dashboard available. The dashboards show you the most important information in a simple overview. With the clear graphs and dashboard, you can see the status of different parts at a glance. This way you are always directly aware of every part of your process.