PVC toggle inlet 315x125mm
30.74$ excl. VATOrder Unit: piece(s)
The online spare parts store for horticulture
✔ Worldwide delivery with FedEx
✔ You can place your order without an account
✔ Receive a tracking code when your order is shipped
- Additional information
You need to drill a hole in the main sewer if you want to make a connection, regardless of the type or fabric. The toggle inlet is the ideal solution for a reliable connection on a SN4 or SN8 sewer pipe, infiltration sewer or CO2.
Simple and fast
The toggle inlet forms a functional unity. Because there are no spare parts, you can work clean and quickly.
Connection without debilitate
The drilling of a hole means a local weakening of the tube. Unless you work with a quality product as the toggle inlet. You are able to make a connection without weakening the pipe because of its big and wide saddle.
Benefits big and wide saddle
- Excludes concentrated load
- Spreads the overload around the connection
- Protects against breakout power after installation
- Prevents rotation of the inlet during assembly
- Connection of 25 or 160 mm
- Available with or without setting manchet
- Flexibility of 3º on a manchet without setting
Execution sleeve with setting
- Connection of 125 or 160 mm
- For setting sensitive areas
- Setting manchet is anchored in the joint for trouble-free installation
- Setting construction consists of one closed whole
- Setting of the stand pipe can be reached up to 60 mm
- Inlet is not subject to additional load due to ground setting
Wide range of application
The two types of toggle inlets: a program for the Renofort PVC pipes and a program for the Pragma PP pipes with a structured wall. The last one have longer sleeves and rubbers to seal well and can be recognized by the red-brown sock.
With the toggle inlets, a wide variety of wall thicknesses can be sealed for various pipe types, such as PVC, PP, Gres and fiber glass reinforced tubes.
- Very strong SN8 connection
- Widest range in the market
- Robust and leak free without weakening the main sewer
- Easy, clean and quick to mount
- Toggle inlet is adjustable by a handy screw shackle
- Steel key for the screw shackle is reusable so durable
- Tolerances of the drilled hole are wide (+/- 1 mm)
- Installation height is one of the lowest in the market
- Ideal toggle inlet at a high groundwater level and/or insufficient ground cover on the tube.
- With geotextile available for infiltration applications
- KOMO-certification on the inlets for PVC
Toggle inlet montage
For places with low ground cover, the toggle inlet can be mounted with a 45º angle.
|Connection diameter||125/160 mm||Setting manchet||60 mm|
|Diameter main sewer||200 t/m 630 mm (SN4 en SN8)||Flexibility at sleeve without setting||3%|
|Drill hole||133/168 mm (+/- 1 mm)|