- Additional information
The CNL is a sturdy pressure-compensated and self-closing dripper from Netafim suitable for the most difficult working conditions where contaminated water and large differences in height can create problems. The CNL has larger passages and higher closing pressures than many other drippers in its class.
The CNL is used as a single dripper (with or without stake) and as a base for the Waterspin. With the Waterspin, a distributor distributes the water to 2-8 dripper points. The pressure-compensated and self-closing properties of the CNL ensure a uniform delivery to all dripper points, even with short cycles. The Waterspin is also an economical and attractive system.
- The pressure-compensated function ensures a uniform delivery throughout the system, even with thinner pipes.
- Self-closing function with higher closing pressures than the Chameleon(-High).
- Long service life.
- Can be used with large differences in height (1-3 metres) without the system running dry.
- The CNL has the largest passages of all dripper and is therefore outstandingly protected against clogging.
- Equipped with silicone diaphragms (CNL), therefore can be cleaned using acid, peroxide or chlorine-based agents
- The High-CNL drippers have high closing pressures and can therefore bridge differences in height of up to 3 metres without the dripper hose running dry (CNL 3, 6 and 12 litres/hour). This is important not only on sloping ground, but also when growing on racks and in pillars.
- The CNL used as the basic dripper for the Waterspin. The dripper can be used with a distributor to provide several dripper points with a pressure-compensated and self-closing function.
- Combination with SprayStake and microtube
- 2 / 4 / 8.5 litres per hour delivery CNL-Low
- 3 / 6 / 12 litres per hour delivery CNL-High
- 3.5 bar maximum working pressure
- Closing pressure of 0.15 bar (CNL-Low) and 0.30 bar (CNL-High)
- Filtration of 130 micron (tap set) and 80 – 100 micron (main filtration)
- Combinations: Manifold with 2 to 8 drippers (water spider) and spraytake /nozzle