Electrolas PE T-90° Reducing 250mm x 110mm
€ 1,637.18 excl. VATOrder Unit: piece(s)
The online spare parts store for horticulture
✔ Worldwide delivery with FedEx
✔ You can place your order without an account
✔ Receive a tracking code when your order is shipped
- Additional information
The ELGEF + series is a complete package of PE-Electro-axle fittings with various approvals for PE-100, PE-80 and PE-63 pipes. Electrolysis fittings are fitted with a cast heating coil, which causes the fuse of the fitting with PE pipe as soon as voltage is applied. This results in a high quality connection.
- Electrolysis fittings with a diameter of 20 up to 630 mm.
- Modular construction: consisting of (transitional) clutches, branches, bends and saddles
- Extremely simple welding process by connecting fittings through 4 mm connecting nipple
- Dynamically divided heating coil for added security
- Packed with a printed barcode sticker per product
- Can be combined with weld fittings of the ELGEF package
High quality PE connections for gas and water transport (with approval mark)
|Dimensions||20 – 630 mm (depending on the type)|
|Options||(Transition) couplings, taps, turns and saddles|
|Max. pressure||16 bar (water) and 10 bar (gas)|
|Max. temperature.||60℃ (At decreasing max. pressure)|
|Material||PE-100, PE-80 or PE-63|
|Connection||4 mm connection nipple|
|Approval marks||CE en ISO9001 (Common)|
|GASTEC / KIWA (Netherlands)|
|DVGW, TUV (Germany)|
|Gas Natural / WRAS (Great-Britain)|
Installation and maintenance
- Up to 63 mm, the fittings are fitted with built-in clamping screws. For larger sizes, an external fixation is necessary during welding.
- Transitions of PE pipes can be made using flange connections
By following a number of basic rules, making electrolytic connections is simple. Note that 80% of the quality of the connection made is determined by proper follow-up of these rules
- Start the welding process with the welding machine and materials to be welded.
- Remove the coarse dirt and shortly cut the tube with a pipe cutter or a saw.
- Clean the pipe with a dry cloth an then manually remove 0.2 of the top layer. Use rotary scrapers for this purpose, never use sandpaper or emery cloth.
- Degrease the welding zone, immediately before installation, with a cleaning cloth or a PE cleaner for this purpose (do not use plush, uncoloured paper).
- Mark the insertion depth on the tube.
- Now take out the fitting from the package. Important: if the welding surface of the attachment is touched by hand, this must also be cleaned with a cleaning cloth.
- Slide the fitting to the mark and tighten the screws of the integrated positioning pieces (up to 63 mm diameter fittings). With larger diameters, place the tube with a fitting into the fixing clamp and tighten it.
- Connect the plugs with the 4 mm adapter plugs on the fitting.
- Read the welding data through the barcode on the sticker and check the data on the display. Start welding process and monitor welding process. Note at which time the clamps may be removed (after load time and cooling time). During welding, the welding indicators on the fitting will rise, indicating that the welding process has started.
- After the cooling time is complete, the welding clamps can be removed and the fitting is ready for use.
Minimal cooling time
|Diameter (mm)||20-63 (min.)||75-110 (min.)||125-160 (min.)||180-225 (min.)||250-400 (min.)|
|Pressure proof (<6 bar)||10||20||30||45||60|
|Pressure proof (<24 bar)||30||60||75||90||150|
|Saddles (<6 bar)||10||20||20||20||20|
|Saddles (<24 bar)||30||60||60||60||60|