DAN-Fogger-Super 2×6,5ltr PE
€ 4.17 excl. VATOrder Unit: piece(s)
The online spare parts store for horticulture
✔ Worldwide delivery with FedEx
✔ You can place your order without an account
✔ Receive a tracking code when your order is shipped
- Additional information
DAN Fogger Super 2 x 6,5 ltr PE
The DAN fogger is a low pressure misting system for air humidification and cutting misting in greenhouses and tunnels. The average droplet size of the Foggers is 90 – 100 micron. Air humidification aims to allow the mist to evaporate into the air without getting the crop wet. Evaporation of the water droplets causes the humidity to rise and the temperature to drop. The Dan super Fogger is a combined LPD and T-Fogger, specially developed for air humidification, in order to work even easier. The super Fogger has a very fine mist and is therefore suitable for humidification in a wide variety of crops. A supper fogger is placed per 10 m2, preferably as high as possible in the greenhouse. In the case of cuttings fogging, it is desirable to get even moisture on the leaves, without the soil or substrate becoming too wet. The cuttings can then root and be hardened.
- The use of rainwater is preferred, avoid the use of mains and surface water.
- Flush the installation thoroughly before start-up and after prolonged downtime.
- As an option, a loop can be installed so that the Fogger system can be flushed daily before use.
- For the Foggers to function properly, a fast-acting system is essential.
- Dorot-80 1″ valves are used for Fogger installations. These are quick opening and closing.
- The Dan Foggers can be easily disassembled for cleaning, if not in an acid.
|Capacity per Fogger||7 litre/hour|
|Capacity Super Fogger||2 x 6,5 litres/hour (at 4,0 bar)|
|Working pressure Foggers||4,0 – 4,5 bar|
|Aperture pressure HD-LPD approx.||ca. 3,7 bar|
|Opening pressure Super Fogger approx.||ca. 3,7 bar|
|Filtration||80 Micron (sand filter or TAF/SAF)|