Capinet 80 2ltr+Cap-S-blue
€ 0.65 excl. VATOrder Unit: piece(s)
The online spare parts store for horticulture
✔ Worldwide delivery with FedEx
✔ You can place your order without an account
✔ Receive a tracking code when your order is shipped
- Additional information
The CapiNet is a PE tube with cast-in Netafim labyrinth. The CapiNet is much less sensitive to clogging than a capillary tube because of its larger inner diameter of 2.4 mm instead of 0.6-1.0 mm. Also, the flow through the labyrinth is turbulent instead of laminar. An additional advantage of this is a much more precise release than with a capillary. As a result, the jet length can be longer or the main hose thinner. It is also possible to feed on one side sooner.
The CapiNet is available with a right angle pin (Cap-S). The assembly possibilities with regard to punching distance and hose diameter are identical to those of the capillary.
- Moulded-in Netafim labyrinth with low CV-value.
- Less susceptible to clogging and more precise delivery than the capillary.
- Inner diameter of 2.4 mm.
- Available with angled connector (Cap-S).
The CapiNet is intended as an improvement to the capillary. The application of the CapiNet is mainly as a replacement of capillary systems in vegetable, flower and pot plant cultivation.
|Flow rate||2,0 liter/hour (at 1,0 bar)|
|Operating pressure||0,5 – 1,5 bar (with increasing flow)|
|Recommended pressure||1,0 bar|
|Length||60 of 80 cm|
|Filtration||130 micron (Tap set)|
|80 micron (Headfiltration)|
Installation & Maintenance
- Read ‘General usage advice for drip systems’ for tips on storage, construction and use.
- Installation options (punch spacing and hose diameter) are the same as for the capillary.
- The CapiNet drippers can be cleaned with acid, peroxide and or chlorine agents and/or suction (see ‘Cleaning and attention points for dripper systems’)