Netafim PCJ High-CNL 4ltr+80-white+Prevo-blue
0.67$ excl. VATOrder Unit: piece(s)
The online spare parts store for horticulture
✔ Worldwide delivery with FedEx
✔ You can place your order without an account
✔ Receive a tracking code when your order is shipped
- Additional information
The Kameleon-High dripper is the pressure compensated, closing dripper with a high opening pressure. This dripper is the most advanced one offered by Netafim and guarantees maximum accuracy in the irrigation. The pressure compensated operation gives a very even delivery even with long pipe length and short drip point distance. Due to the shut-off operation, the drip hose does not empty when the pressure of the system drops. Even with a normal slope in the greenhouse, emptying of the hose is prevented. Because of these properties, short drip runs are possible without loss of uniformity.
The Kameleon-High is very suitable for regular refreshing or rinsing of the water. Due to the high opening pressure the dripper remains closed during rinsing. This not only has technical advantages such as the easy removal of dirt. Profits can also be achieved from a technical point of view. Research indicates that oxygen in the pouring water can disappear over time, for example by converting ammonium into nitrite. This causes the pH to drop, which may be harmful to growth. The Kameleon-High makes it possible to refresh water that is low in oxygen before pouring. Also when a different fertilizer composition is desired or when the pouring water in the hose has become too hot, the cultivation system can easily be flushed. Finally, thanks to the Kameleon-High, crop protection products can also be concentrated: before dosing, the system is first filled up, after which exactly the right dosage can be given.
The pressure regulating membrane of the Kameleon-High is made of silicone by means of injection moulding. This increases the evenness of the
drippers and allows cleaning with chlorine agents. The Kameleon-High drippers have their own color coding for dispensing, making them clearly distinguishable from standard Kameleon drippers. Kameleon-High drippers can be supplied with the straight Prevo plug or right angle Rapier plug. The Rapier plug in combination with a short microtube ensures that the tube stays low. This greatly reduces the chance of cutting or kinking of the tube. It is also possible to mount coloured plugs alternately with Prevo plugs.
- Due to the pressure compensated operation, drippers have an even output between 1.5 / 1.8 and 3.5 bar, and are therefore very suitable for longer lengths.
- Due to the self-closing effect, the hose remains full of water when the tap is closed, which prevents the hose from draining at the lowest point when the tap is closed
- Because of the high opening pressure very suitable for flushing through dirt, warm, oxygenless water or water with an unwanted fertilizer composition.
- Possibility of accurate application of crop protection products.
- Very suitable for large crane compartments.
- Own colour coding, therefore easy to distinguish.
- Equipped with inlet filter.
- Equipped with silicone membrane.
- Supplied with straight Prevo pen or angled Rapier plug in blue or black.
The application of the Kameleon-High lies in modern greenhouse vegetable and flower growing where growers wish to further optimise the growing conditions and demand maximum accuracy in the water delivery. This dripper is also used where there is a need to flush the dripper system.
|Opening pressure||1,0 / 1,3 bar|
|Maximum flushing pressure||0,8 bar|
|Closing pressure||0,18 bar|
|Filtration||130 micron (tap set)|
|80 micron (main filtration)|
|Inlet filter passage||0,61 mm (610 micron)|
|in the form of 2 moons|
Output and pressure per Kameleon-High dropper
|Output (litre/hour)||Colour||Min. workpressure (bar)||Max. workpressure (bar)||Opening pressure (bar)||Max. flushing pressure (bar)||Closing pressure (bar)|
Installation & maintenance
- Read ‘General usage advice for drip systems’ for tips on storage, installation and use.
- The Kameleon-High is particularly suitable for installations that are flushed regularly. A short daily flush before the first drip is used to refresh water and remove debris.
- The Kameleon-High drippers can be cleaned with acid, peroxide and/or chlorine agents (see ‘Cleaning and points of attention for dripper systems’).
- Used drippers can be checked at Revaho on request for release, opening and closing pressure, quality of the membrane.