Netafim PCJ High-CNL 4ltr+60+Prevo-black
0.63$ excl. VATOrder Unit: piece(s)
The online spare parts store for horticulture
✔ Worldwide delivery with FedEx
✔ You can place your order without an account
✔ Receive a tracking code when your order is shipped
- Additional information
The Cameleon-High dripper is the pressure compensated, closing dripper with a high opening pressure. This dripper is the most advanced one offered by Netafim and guarantees maximum accuracy in the irrigation. The pressure compensated operation gives a very even delivery even with long pipe length and short drip point distance. Due to the shut-off operation, the drip hose does not empty when the pressure of the system drops. Even with a normal slope in the greenhouse, emptying of the hose is prevented. Because of these properties, short drip runs are possible without loss of uniformity.
The Cameleon-High is very suitable for regular refreshing or rinsing of the water. Due to the high opening pressure the dripper remains closed during rinsing. This not only has technical advantages such as the easy removal of dirt. Profits can also be achieved from a technical point of view. Research indicates that oxygen in the pouring water can disappear over time, for example by converting ammonium into nitrite. This causes the pH to drop, which may be harmful to growth. The Cameleon-High makes it possible to refresh water that is low in oxygen before pouring. Also when a different fertilizer composition is desired or when the pouring water in the hose has become too hot, the cultivation system can easily be flushed. Finally, thanks to the Cameleon-High, crop protection products can also be concentrated: before dosing, the system is first filled up, after which exactly the right dosage can be given.
The pressure regulating membrane of the Cameleon-High is made of silicone by means of injection moulding. This increases the evenness of the
drippers and allows cleaning with chlorine agents. The Cameleon-High drippers have their own color coding for dispensing, making them clearly distinguishable from standard Cameleon drippers. Cameleon-High drippers can be supplied with the straight Prevo plug or right angle Rapier plug. The Rapier plug in combination with a short microtube ensures that the tube stays low. This greatly reduces the chance of cutting or kinking of the tube. It is also possible to mount coloured plugs alternately with Prevo plugs.
- Due to the pressure compensated operation, drippers have an even output between 1.5 / 1.8 and 3.5 bar, and are therefore very suitable for longer lengths.
- Due to the self-closing effect, the hose remains full of water when the tap is closed, which prevents the hose from draining at the lowest point when the tap is closed
- Because of the high opening pressure very suitable for flushing through dirt, warm, oxygenless water or water with an unwanted fertilizer composition.
- Possibility of accurate application of crop protection products.
- Very suitable for large crane compartments.
- Own colour coding, therefore easy to distinguish.
- Equipped with inlet filter.
- Equipped with silicone membrane.
- Supplied with straight Prevo pen or angled Rapier plug in blue or black.
|Opening pressure||1,0 / 1,3 bar|
|Maximum flushing pressure||0,8 bar|
|Closing pressure||0,18 bar|
|Filtration||130 micron (tap set)|
|80 micron (main filtration)|
|Inlet filter passage||0,61 mm (610 micron)|
|in the form of 2 moons|
Output and pressure per Cameleon-High dropper
|Output (litre/hour)||Colour||Min. workpressure (bar)||Max. workpressure (bar)||Opening pressure (bar)||Max. flushing pressure (bar)||Closing pressure (bar)|