- Additional information
The Bubbler is not really a dripper anymore, but can best be described as a pressure compensated flow regulator with a high exact output (12 – 40 l/h). The closing action dimensions are the same as those of the Chameleon dripper.
- Pressure compensated which supplies uniform water flow between 1.0 and 3.5 bar
- Wide water passages for high delivery rate from 12 to 40 litres/hour
- Self-closing effect
- Silicone membrane
- 6 different issues
- Low CV value
Applications with high water consumption: tree nurseries, tub plants, cultivations boxes, mobile cultivation systems, garden centres.
|Discharge / plug||12 litres/hour (violet/black)|
|20 litres/hour (orange/black)|
|25 litres/hour (orange/light grey)|
|30 litres/hour (orange/brown)|
|35 litres/hour (orange/light blue)|
|40 litres/hour (orange/blue)|
|Working pressure||1,0 – 3,5 bar (except the 40 litre/hour bubbler: working pressure 1,3 – 3,5 bar)|
|Maximum pressure||4,0 bar|
|Closing pressure||0,12 bar|
|Filtration||130 micron (tap set)|
|100 micron (main filtration)|
|Passage||0,61 mm (inlet filter)|
|In the form of 2 moons|
Installation & maintenance
- Read ‘General advice for drip irrigation’ for tips on storage, installation and use.
- The Bubbler can be cleaned with acid, peroxide and/or chlorine agents.
- Regular flushing of drip hoses is important to prevent growth of dirt in the drip hose.