Bermav Valve 2″ 90
€ 79.00 excl. VATOrder Unit: piece(s)
The online spare parts store for horticulture
✔ Worldwide delivery with FedEx
✔ You can place your order without an account
✔ Receive a tracking code when your order is shipped
- Additional information
The Bermad 200 Series is a plastic valves series is made from high-quality fibreglass-reinforced nylon. This makes these valves perfectly resistant to mechanical forces caused by pressure, temperature (expansion coefficient), and vibrations. The nylon and stainless steel parts are resistant to acids and salts of fertilisers used in various irrigation systems. The operating and pressure losses of the plastic diaphragm-actuated valves are low, and the flow capacity is high. The advanced design guarantees the gradual opening and closing of the valve. This prevents damage caused by water hammer. This makes the 200 Series a suitable and reliable solution for a large number of applications.
- Irrigation systems
- Sprinkler systems
- Eb & flood systems
- Substrate systems
- Recirculation systems
- Filter flushing valves
- Safeguard: pressure control & relief valve
- Low operating and pressure losses.
- High flow capacity
- Flow control & manual operation are standard
- Prevents water hammer due to special design
- Constructed in high-quality fibreglass-reinforced nylon.
- Resistant to mechanical forces caused by pressure, expansion coefficients, and vibrations.
3w type is insensitive to dirty water due to the control loop with self-cleaning filter.
- Without standard flow control
- N.O. version-electrically closing
- Combination of functions
|Body and cover||fibreglass-reinforced nylon||Connection||BSP (female thread)|
|Metal parts||Stainless steel||Pressure class||ISO PN10 – ANSI 125|
|Diaphragm||nylon-reinforced natural rubber||Working pressure||0.7 – 10 bar|
|Seals||Buna-N and NR||Temperature||water up to 60°C|
|Model / Size||Angled 2″|