Bermad R valve 1″ 3-way without solenoid and flowstem
€ 16.80 excl. VATOrder Unit: piece(s)
The online spare parts store for horticulture
✔ Worldwide delivery with FedEx
✔ You can place your order without an account
✔ Receive a tracking code when your order is shipped
- Additional information
The Bermad 200 Series is a plastic valves series and is made from high-quality fibreglass-reinforced nylon. This makes these valves perfectly resistant to mechanical forces caused by pressure, temperature (expansion coefficient), and vibrationsThe nylon and stainless steel parts are resistant to acids and salts of fertilisers used in various irrigation systems.The operating and pressure losses of the plastic diaphragm-actuated valves are low, and the flow capacity is high.The advanced design guarantees the gradual opening and closing of the valve. This prevents damage caused by water hammer.
Areas of application
- SprBenefitsinkler systems
- Eb & flood systems
- Substrate systems
- Recirculation systems
- Filter flushing valves
- Safety: pressure control & relief valve
- Low operating and pressure losses
- High flow capacity
- Flow control & manual operation are standard
- Special design prevents water hammer
- Made of high quality glass fibre reinforced nylon
- Resistant to mechanical forces due to pressure, expansion coefficients and vibrations.
- Corrosion resistant.
Only in the 3w version insensitive to contaminated water due to bypass control line with self-cleaning filter.
- N.O. version-electrically closing
- Combination of functions
- Without standard regulation
- Diaphragm made of EPDM
|Body and cover||fibreglass-reinforced nylon||Connection||BSP (Female thread)|
|Metal parts||RVS||Pressure class||ISO PN10 – ANSI125|
|Membrane||Natural rubber reinforced with nylon||Working pressure||0,7 – 10 bar|
|Seals||Buna-N and NR||Temperature||Water up to 60°C|
|Design and size||Straight 1″|