Ball valve FIP VEEIV Ø90 mm + 2 nuts pvc
175.57$ excl. VATOrder Unit: piece(s)
The online spare parts store for horticulture
✔ Worldwide delivery with FedEx
✔ You can place your order without an account
✔ Receive a tracking code when your order is shipped
- Additional information
The VE-Easyfit is a manually operated PVC-U ball valve with double gland. The valve with adhesive or female thread connection ensures long-term trouble-free operation.
The patented Easyfit system provides for easy assembly of the swivels by a toothed lever. This eliminates the need for other tools to assemble the valve. The use of the Easyfit multifunctional lever is the best solution for performing maintenance work in confined spaces.
The VE-E ball valves have a CNC-machined round ball and shaft. This creates a good seal in the valve and therefore a reduced chance of wear and dirt accumulation. The ball is enclosed in PE ball seats with adjustable locking ring. This retaining ring can be adjusted using the handle. The position of the locking ring is not affected by the swivels.
- PVC-U housing
- Easy mounting by lever and swivel with tines
- Compact design with dimensions according to NEN-EN 1452
- Fully interchangeable with previous ball valve model (except Ø 75, 90, 110mm)
- Working pressure up to 16 bar at 20°C for the whole range.
- Standard equipped with EPDM O-rings, optional with FPM (Viton) rings. This type is equipped with a red sticker printed “Viton”.
- Easily removable O-rings, by means of unscrewing glands