Automatic condensate drain tec22
€ 90.00 excl. VATOrder Unit: piece(s)
The online spare parts store for horticulture
✔ Worldwide delivery with FedEx
✔ You can place your order without an account
✔ Receive a tracking code when your order is shipped
- Additional information
The FLUIDRAIN® removes condensate from compressed air systems by using a solenoid valve in combination with an electronic timer.
The FLUIDRAIN® can be applied on all components of compressed air systems (compressors, aftercoolers, dryers, filters and pressure vessels) regardless of size or capacity- simply set the interval and training time to suit the air system.
The FLUIDRAIN® is designed to be the most flexible condensate drain tap in the world. Virtually all of the end-user’s wishes can be realised by combining the fluidrain with a wide range of valve options.
Various options are
- Valve connection dimensions 1/8″ up to 1/2″
- System pressure 0 up to 500 bar
- Voltage options 12 up to 400VAC/DC
- Brass or stainless steel valves
- Normal open valves
Commercial advantages for you
- Successfull draining of condensate through the large passage. (even heavily contaminated condensate)
- Total adaptability, to ensure that virually all your needs can be met.
Technical advantages for you
- Visual indication indicating the status of operation
- Protection class up to IP65 (NEMA 4)
- 12 – 380 VAC/DC voltage options are available.
- Newly designed additional grip adjustment knobs.
- Quick and easy to install and maintain
- Anti air-lock system.
- Directly controlled valve design, which guarantees a reliable drain.
- FPM valve seal and a large valve passage (4.5mm).
- Applicable to any type of compressed air system, no complicated capacity selection required.
If the draining of condensate from the compressed air systems does not occur regularly, this can have far reaching consequences.Polluting compressed air systems and production processes are disrupted just because a simple task has been neglected.
Specifications of the timer
|Interval time||0.5 – 45 minutes, adjustable||Voltage consumption||4mA maximum|
|Step time||0.5 – 10 seconds, adjustable||Material timer housing||ABS Plastic fire protection|
|Voltage options||12 – 380 VAC/DC, 50/60 Hz||Connection||DIN 43650A ISO 4400|
|Ambient temperature||-40°C up to +55° C||Indication lights||1 LED (yellow) indicating the ON time|
|Environmental protection||IP 65, NEMA 4 when installed||1 LED (yellow) indication the OFF time|
|Valve type||2/2 – way, directly controlled||Medium temperature||Max. 55° C|
|Connection size||1/8”, 1/4”, 3/8” & 1/2” BSP or NPT||Valve housing brass||Brass, 4.5mm valve passage (also available in stainless steel)|
|System pressure||0 – 16 bar g (for higher pressures up to 500 bar – contact us)||Valve density||DIN 43650A ISO 4400|
|Temperature range||2° C/55° C||Coil insulation||Class – H|
|Environment protection||IP 65||Voltage types||12 – 380 VAC/DC, 50/60 Hz (100% ED)|
See coil for correct voltage tolerance +/- 10 %